Thank you for your interest in abd, We currently have one job posting.
Ashley Botten Design is seeking an experienced Junior Designer to join our Toronto-based team. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated and meticulous individual who is a team player, capable of playing a supporting role in high-end residential design projects.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively and support the design from start to completion, staying on schedule. They will also be interested in developing their skills and growing along with the studio.
Support Lead Designers on various projects, from creating budgets, to gathering quotes and specs, following up on project timelines. assisting with design concepts or presentations, and attending site visits
Support Senior Design Associates by creating design and construction document drawings in AutoCAD and/or Sketchup for assigned projects based on criterion established by the project lead
Coordinate across phases of furniture projects, including:
• Liaise with suppliers, vendors and trades, as well as clients as needed
• Organize samples and documents, filing in respective project bins/binders
• Interior Design Degree (or related field of study) from a recognized institution
• Minimum 2 years working in a recognized Interior Design firm (Residential or Hospitality)
• Passion for Interior Design and detailed documentation
• Strong understanding of AutoCAD and Sketchup
• Ability to produce 2D renderings in Photoshop
• Creative, innovative, driven – Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resume along with a cover letter and your portfolio (required) to: email@example.com. Deadline for applications is December 4, 2023 Please state “Junior Designer” in the email subject line. No phone calls please